Wednesday, October 20, 2010

you were everything

You Were Everything

I want to know what you’re thinking.
If you’re okay.
I want to be able to enjoy my time with you.
I Gave everything for you.
I loved you. Still do.
You were never a mistake.
You told me I was everything to you.
The best thing that’s ever happened to you.
When we were together, I enjoyed every moment of our time.
People asked us why we bother with each other.
We had our small problems but in the end it worked out.
I love you for everything.
We loved each other, and still do I hope…
Towards the end it got worse.
We fell apart.
I regret some of the things I had done.
You had said your sorry.
I forgave you, but it still hurt.
just the thought about you.
I hope things will be different soon.
I need you here with me.

by Astik Jain

No comments:

Post a Comment